Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Lace and Roses" Thank You Card

Hello and Happy Saturday!
I decided to do a card without coloring for a change.
No...hell did not freeze over! LOL! ;)
Although I LOVE stamping and coloring, I do make cards without once in blue moon!
This time, it was to use this beautiful 1 1/2" Ivory Crotchet Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon as a focal point of the card. I also used some pink minidots satin ribbon. 
Funny thing is, these are both so popular that they are temporarily out of stock. I didn't know that when I made the card for today's post. Bonnie says they will be in stock again very soon though.
In the mean time, you can check out the same ribbons in other colors. 


The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment from the "Heartfelt Sentiments" set  and the pretty Red Velvet Cake ink are both  from Clear Dollar Stamps



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Stampin' B's ~ Paper Piercing
Wild Orchid ~ Ribbons and Bows
Charisma Cardz ~ Anything Goes


Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: "Heartfelt Sentiments"
CS/PAPERS: Paper Trey - Rustic Cream CS, ColorBok - Pearlescent stack
INK: CDS - Red Velvet Cake
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Wild Orchid roses and leaves, pearl stamens, Stampin' Up's Scalloped border punch, Really Reasonable Ribbon's - 1 1/2" ivory crochet lace and pink mini dots


Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :D

13 comments:

Celeste said...

Absolutely beautiful card....

unicorn said...

It`s just gorgeous card:)))It`s so kind and beautiful:)))

Hugs Jeni

Chris said...

So elegant!

Tracey said...

such a beautiful elegant card. the roses are just stunning! Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!

Vee said...

Such a lovely card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Kelly Massman said...

What a beautiful card!

Mary Lou said...

Hi True~~This is BRILLIANT!!!!!!
Love It!!!
Blessings

Benzi said...

Such a beautiful card you've created. Those flowers are delish and I love the sentiment. So glad you added the pretty piercing and joined the Stampin B's this week.

Zehavit Shaked said...

Absolutely gorgeous card
i like it!

Valerie said...

Very pretty card! I love the embossing with the piercing, that added a nice touch.

Gemma said...

a gorgeous project ! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Dawn B. said...

This is gorgeous.. I LOVE the flowers and all the pink.. Great clean card..

Emily Keaton said...

Drop-dead gorgeous!! Wow!! I just love how you used piercing on your card. Thanks for joining the Stampin' B's DT for our piercing challenge this week :)