Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Time For Another Paper Take Weekly Challenge!

Woo hoo!
I love Tuesdays 'cause it is a fresh start to a new PTW challenge!
This week we have an awesome sketch for inspiration.
First, I'll show you my card and then the sketch so you can see if my interpretation came close.  ;)




The image is my own digital illustration "I Love You BeeCause..."  that is available for instant download from Clear Dollar Stamps, and it's just $2.50!
Here are the rest of the sentiments that come with it. 


The papers are Basic Grey's "Sugar Rush". I also used some Ranger Perfect Pearls and Stickles and some Diamond Glaze. That pretty piece of ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon's ~ Ribbon of the Month Kit.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar ~ "Valentine"
Everybody Art ~ "Favorite Things"
I used my favorite Basic Grey papers and I love flowers and Stickles!
City Crafter ~ "Sew Fun"
For Fun ~ "Make Everything Glitter"
If The Shoe Fits...~ "Friendship"
Cute Card Thursday ~  "1..2..3"
I used 1 image, 2 sentiments, 3 accent flowers
AI Factory ~ "Anything Goes"
Basic Grey ~ "Flower Power"
Creatalicious ~ "Ribbon and Love"
Pile it On ~ "Love Is In The Air"
Freshly Brewed ~ "Spread Some Love"
Totally Paper Crafts ~ "Add a heart"
Bunny Zoe ~ "Love is in the Air"
Paper Cutz ~ "Your Choice"
Southern Girls ~ "Totally Loved UP"
Kaboodle Doodles ~ "Bling It Up"
Crafty Card Makers ~ "Flowers"
Magical Mondays ~ "Flowers"
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ "Let's Get Sentimental"

Thanks so much for dropping by. I hope you will head on over to our Paper Take Weekly challenge and see the other girls inspiring creations!

A comment from you would "BEE" so sweet!  ;)


Hugs,
True :D

38 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what beautiful colours and papers
Lisa ;)

theCook said...

I looooove those beautiful papers!

cockney blonde said...

Hi True,
Thanks for your lovely comments. I've just hopped over for a peek at your blog. Love your cards and designs. I'm now a follower, x
Alison aka Cockney Blonde

Marie said...

What sweet card! Lovely colour combo too. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Love the paper and bling! I just became a follower and would love it if you follow me too. I'm fairly new to challenges!

Mama LoveBug
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

Tracey said...

Hi True - This is beautiful! The colors are wonderful. Thanks for joining ust ath FBD Challenges.
Hugs,
Tracey

Jack said...

Beautiful card, full of zing! Love your digi. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

**Farrah** said...

Gosh, your creations always blow me away!! Beautiful card!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card. The colour combo is fantastic.Im struggling with orange at the moment, but now I have inspiration to keep going, thankyou for that.Love you digi image set. Gorgeous work.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Great card and a fantastic paper.

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Sheena said...

Beautiful!! I love the pattern paper you used..the colors go so well together!!

Jill said...

Just love everything about your card, the sewing, the colours, the papers, its gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week and hope to see you for our next challenge. Jill

chris richards said...

Hi true
I absolutely love this creation !
Thankyou true for sharing !!
love and hugs
chris richards

http://ellascraftcreations.blogspot.com/

Maria (inkymits) said...

Hi True, thanks for visiting my blog. I came over to return the compliment and am following, you have some lovely creations! xx

sallysbitz said...

This is just beautiful. Love your choice of papers & that image & sentiment is fab.

Thanks for joining us @ For Fun Challenges.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Ros said...

Beautiful card from the stitching right down to those perfect ..ly done pearls! Thanks for joining us at CCCB

lesleyworth said...

beautiful images! your talent is unbelievable! and an absolutely stunning card! thanks so much for sharing your art with us at the Shoe!

Pauline said...

Breathtaking, True! This is just gorgeous. Can I have a queen-zice one for my bed? Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at For Fun.... come back next week, won't you?
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Sharon said...

Hi True,

WOW I love your take on the sketch you've used and the beautiful colour scheme. How wonderful that you've used one of your own digis - it looks fabulous, especially with the touch of liquid pearls.
A gorgeous Valentines Card :)

Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Sharon x

Nickys-kleine-Bastelecke said...

Eine wundervolle Karte einfach perfekt.


Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.
LG Nicole

Anna-Karin said...

Great. Lovely colours. We need some colours this time of year:)

Hugs
Anna-Karin, Sweden

Josephine said...

You've chosen my absolute favourite colour combination, and that's a stunning card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Sue said...

Hi True
wowzer what a beautiful card, gorgeous papers & design, stunning creation,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful colors and stitching, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Grace said...

Wow! This is adorable! I see so many of your images I'd like to purchase! Beautiful papers and design... happy colors!

Jovita said...

Beautiful card, I really like the sewing around the edges and the papers are just gorgeous (I'll have to remember to look for those).

Gale Varland said...

This is gorgeous. Love all the little touches that complete the card. Truely art.

joey said...

True this is beautiful, gorgeous colours and fantastic layout. thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey x

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Love it... the flowers are beautiful and great stitching.

TaraG said...

Absolutely gorgeous, True! I love your image WOW it is fabulous and I love the 3D effect you created with it. The image looks like it was made to go with the gorgeous, Sugar Rush papers....a perfect combo!
Thanks so much for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges! Hugs,t

PresentStorm said...

Your paper mix and layering is totally splendid and I love the way you used the puff paint! It is a real beaut.

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

This is just a wonderful card. It's so beautiful - inside and out! Love the stitching, the DP, the liquid pearls. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.

Linda R. said...

What a wonderful card you have created.. This is Beautiful. All that stitching is perfect for our challenge.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful! Love all the stitching! and the popped up flowers and pearls!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Perfectly lovely in every way!! Thank you so much for playing along with CCCB!

Lesley said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

A.J. said...

What a lovely card, so nice to see a valentine card without red!
Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge this time over at Craft Your Days Away!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Robin said...

Hi True, so nice to meet you during OWOH! So glad you stopped by my blog and entered my giveaway. Your cards are "beeutiful" :) You have some amazing talent girl, and you have a new follower too. Please put my name in your giveaway drawing.

Hugs,
Robin