Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Heart Hugs" Candy Bar Wrapper Sleeve ~ Fair-well to PTW

Hi Everyone!
 I have to start by telling you some sad news. I have had to step down from a couple of my design teams. Sadly, this will be my last DT project for Paper Take Weekly. It was such am honor to have been a part of one of the most popular challenges blogs in existence! Dawny and the girls are all fabulous!
As much as I like blogging and seeing everyone's creations, I struggled to do my share of the commenting for our participants. It is nothing to see 600 or 700 entries a week. Dawny totally understood when I told her I felt I was spending ore time at the computer then I was at my craft table. :)
Maybe one day I will learn some better organization methods and be able to join them again.
Like I said....AWESOME group of girls!
The up side is....now I can enter the challenges again! Tehehehe! :)
This week's theme at PTW is "Have a Heart". All you have to do is use a heart on your project!

I made this large chocolate bar cover using my "Heart Hugs" stamp set that I illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps.


The paper is from K&Company's ~ Smitten stack.




The beautiful ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon's ~ Brown Glitz.
The rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Creatalicious ~ "Ribbons and Love"
Simon Says ~ "Anything But a Card"
Stamptacular Sunday ~ "Hearts Gone Wild"
Paper Play Time ~ "Use Cupid or Hearts"
Stampin' For The Weekend ~ "ST. Valentine's Day"
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ "Love Is..."
Double Dutch ~ "Love is in the Air"
Creative Inspirations ~ "Valentines/Love"
Creative Card Crew ~ "For a Loved One"
My Time to Craft ~ "Hearts and Flowers"
A Spoon Full of Sugar ~ "Let's See Some Love"
Passionately Artistic ~ "Valentine/ Last Minute Gifts"
If The Shoe Fits ~ "Get Your Pink On!"
Fun With Shapes and More ~ "Of Heart/With Heart"
All Sorts ~ "Love Love Love"
Secret Crafter Saturday ~  "Valentine"

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Hope to see your card in our challenge!

Hugs,
True :D


21 comments:

Juls said...

awhhhhhhhhhhh, this is just too gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous True ! What a great idea ! And that chocolate looks delicious !

Gina L said...

So cute! I love all of the sparkle!

Lorraine said...

Oh this is so adorable! Love the colors, cute image and the ribbons!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Fantastic, what a great way to receive a choccy bar !

Sorry to hear you are leaving PTW and wish you every happiness in the future.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Céline said...

i love i love i love!!!! in particular chocolate lol!
love the pink and brown combo, great idea
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
Hugs
céline

Kreatives von Andrea said...

It is so beautiful , a great design and wonderful colors.

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Jovita said...

Ah this is absolutely gorgeous. I really like the stitching and all the sparkle you added. What a special treat to receive a candy bar with this wrapper.

Claudia´s kleine Bastelwelt said...

Wonderful colors, a great image....i love it.

Thanks für joining us at Creative stampp Friends.
Nice greetings Claudia

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh my gosh - what a cute, cuddly bear!!! I LOVE the image. The whole thing looks fantastic!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!
-Sarah

Andrea said...

Wow! This candy wrapper is stunning - love the image, and your colouring is awesome!
Love, Andrea xx

Cherie said...

Hi Trudy, I've always admired your work, you colour so beautifully. This is a great idea and such a cute bear.
Thank you for playing along with Creative Card Crew.
Your creation would be perfect for our 'Love Bears' challenge over at Teddy Stampers.
Hugs cherie

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Hi True, this is really gorgeous!! Love this candy wrapper!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment. I'm now a follower of you!! Love your stamps!!

Nina said...

Ohlala, what s beautiful card!! Totally LOVE the bear ♥

Thanks for joining Creative Stamp Friends :)
Nina.

Curlybear said...

Wow Beautiful card, and fabulous design and layout,

thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 120 Valentines

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Karin said...

What a beautiful and yummy valentines gift! Thanks for joining us at Double Dutch!

Melly said...

Oh fab!
What a great wee creations! A ymmy delish Valentine gift and thats just the papers hee!!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
Hugs Melly

Ps I have CANDY xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous project - great idea too.
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

lesleyworth said...

absolutely YUMMY! beautiful packaging and that bear is just adorable! thanks for sharing your pink project with us at the Shoe!

Lorraine A said...

Goregous wrapper True :-) such a cute image and the papers and design are fab :-)

We will miss you on the PTW team but glad that you will be joining in with the challenges when you can :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Natalie Z. said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous wrapper True!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..
Hugs Natalie xxx