Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My "Killing Several Birds With One Stone" card LOL! ~ PTW ~ RRR ~ WOC

Hi Everyone!
I just love it when my design team responsibilities all jive together!
Today is the start of both Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Pink, Red, and White with Ribbon" challenge sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts, and Paper Take Weekly's "Anything Goes with Flowers as an Extra Option" challenge sponsored by Lili of the Valley.

Ya see where this is going don't ya? ;)
Adorable "Together Forever" image from LOTV...
Use red, pink, and white √
Use WOC beautiful flowers √
"Anything Goes" for PTW √ √ √
And to top that off...I used elements from 2 of my other design teams!
The card base and image are Heavenly White from The Paper Temptress and the Gradient Pearl Stickers are from Creative Charms.

So glad I started a design team calender so I can plan these things ahead of time!  :)
You want to see the card that fit all of these requirements you say?
Drum roll please! :)


I colored the image with watercolors then added some Diamond Glaze and Stickles.
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and some sewing for added interest.


I just love doing my mini flower arrangements with Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. These were given to the design team from Paul and Siri since they are sponsoring the RRR challenge this week. Such sweet people and wonderful product and customer service!



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ "Love Is..."
Simon Says Stamps ~ "Love is in the Air"
Stamptacular Sunday ~ "Whateva!"
Double Dutch ~ "Love is in the Air"
Magical Monday ~ "Flowers"


I hope you will come and join in on the fun at Really Reasonable Ribbon's and Paper Take Weekly's challenges. Maybe you can challenge yourself like I did and make your creation fit them both! :)

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs,
True :D


24 comments:

cdjcape521 said...

HiTru~~thanks for visiting my blog, I've been a followe of yours FOR=EVAH! Your work is awesome and inspiring! I LOVE LOTV stamps, so think I will enter a challenge this week~~Have a great day!

kavitha said...

amazing card,loved it:))

kavitha said...

amazing card,loved it:))

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Absolutely gorgeous card True. Just love the LOTV image you have used and your gorgeous, pretty papers.

I am so thrilled to be joining you all at PTW.

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

AshKuku said...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Lorraine said...

Ooh, just gorgeous! Love the design, flowers, details and the coloring of the image! Beautiful!

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is amazing True and your colouring is awesome!
Hugs, Clare x

Chrissy said...

Gosh, This is so pretty. Pink and red,real valentine colours.Very sweet image and coloured beautifully.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathie said...

STUNNING Trudy. I love it. Really precious and such an adorable image.
Hugs, Kathie

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is so stinkin cute True! I love all the flowers.
Lisa xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Dang girl, you color GOOD! LOL! Love your card, True! Beautiful coloring and love all the embossing and fabulous details! Have a wonderful week!
hugs, Sharon

bluucaca said...

Simplely gorgeous love the color combination

Lisa Lara said...

I just don't know how you color like this True. Oh my....this is soooo precious.

Kathy said...

Just adorable! Love the colors and sweet image!! That embossing looks fabulous!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC!
:)Kathy

Uta said...

Hi True,

thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Your cards are so beautiful. There are so many suggestions.

Bye, Uta

Samantha said...

Hi hunny this is sooo pretty! love all the elements of this card! those flowers are soooo yummi too! Samantha :0)

Fliss said...

A really beautiful card True and I just love the colours you chose.
Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left me on my paper weaving card and for deciding to follow my blog.
I've now returned the compliment.
Fliss x

Lynn said...

Hi True,
Your card is amazing, infact your whole blog is beautiful and so creative..You stopped by my blog and left a wonderful comment and I am already a follower, how could I not be!!
Huggs
Lynn xx
Lynn's Designer Creations :)
OWOH#744

Skraptacular Designs said...

Thank you so much for participating in our "Whateva!" challenge this week at Stamptacular! Your submission is absolutely wonderful and so inspirational!

Also, in case you're interested, we're in the middle of a DT Call and would love for you to apply! You can find detailed information on what is required and how to apply on our Challenge Blog...http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com!

Thanks again for joining us this week at Stamptacular! I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Jovita said...

Oh True, this is so gorgeous, fabulous coloring, sticking and coloring. The flowers you added are just beautiful.. Love it.

Carol said...

Your card looks gorgeous. Very inspiring.

La Vikinga said...

Another lovely card. I often ask myself if you guys really use the sewing mashine or if there's another little gadget you use to make the stitches?

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card True :-) perfect as always :-)

I am so very sorry that this is your last week on the PTW!!! oh noooo !!! we will miss you and hope you pop by to see us occasionally :-) xx

luv
Lols x x x

Dena said...

I seriously LOVE this card!!! Great stitching, coloring, flowers, all of it!
Thanks for joining the Love Is Challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts!
Hugs, Dena