Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, July 10, 2009

My "Make a Child Smile. Org" "Whimsy Emma" Card

Hello All!
Last week over @ Simon Says Challenge", their challenge was "Happy Mail" for "Make a Child Smile". The idea was to make a card a very sick or terminally ill child would like, and to send it to them to brighten their day. I was too busy to join the challenge but it is such a great cause, I wanted to make a card when I could.
This is that card.
I used DCWV "Nanna's Nursery-Baby Girl" and Bazzill Dots. The image is the cute "Pajama Emma" by "Whimsy Stamps".

I am enetring it in the "Stamp With Us" Challenge where this week the theme is -Children's Cards.









I hope this will inspire some of you to look into this wonderful cause and to make a card. A little time and effort by us could really mean a lot to a sick child and their family.


Please leave a comment if you have a second!
Have a great day and hugs your way!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable True!! Love the stitching and the soft pretty colors!! HUGS

Beautiful Greetings said...

That is a wonderful cause True. Thanks for sharing! Your card is adorable and I'm sure anyone would love to have it.

Manuela said...

nice one true :) like the colours and the girlie =) hugs, manuela

Dianne said...

This is a wonderful card for a child. I have also posted cards for post pals which is sick children. I will definitely check into this cause as well.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card, love the pretty papers and cute image.
luv
Debby

CFLanger said...

What a beautiful card True! The colors are so pretty! TFS!

Lainee said...

I am sure that any sick little girl would love to receive such a lovely card. You have done a fantastic job.

Kath said...

I have thousands of cards and this would be a perfect place to send many of them!!!

Thanks True!!