Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, September 28, 2009

Luke 2:14" Clear Dollar Stamp Sneak Peek #2



Hi!
Hope your Monday is off to a good start! Mine is because I get to share another Clear Dollar Stamp sneak peek.
This card is made with the soon to be released "Christmas Scriptures" stamp set. It will be available Oct. 1st.You are going to love it and it is releasing just in time to get a head start on your Christmas cards.
I used Bazzill Dots cardstock and can't remember who's DP. It came from my scrap stash. If anyone knows, let me know so I can give credit. That absolutely gorgeous pearl white paper that the scripture is stamped on is from The Paper Temptress. It is their Iridescent Virtual Pearl. I am in love with it!



Please check out the rest of the design teams peeks and creations by clicking on their names in my left sidebar. You will be amazed @ how creative they all are!

Please leave a comment so I will know you took the time to visit!

Thanks and hugs your way! ;)

14 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Such a lovely holiday card in non-traditional colors! It really captures the true meaning of the season!

Cassie said...

Very beautiful, True! You really highlighted that scripture beautifully, and I love your colors ;D

Lisa Foster said...

Wow, True...this is beautiful!
Hugs,
Lisa

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty and delicate in colors.

CFLanger said...

How gorgeous True! I love the sentiment and those papers are just stunning!

Angela Thomas said...

Beautiful!!!

Millie said...

Lovely card. I especially like the paper!

auntbeespickles said...

Wow Trudy that paper is amazing! That is something to keep an eye open for. Your little flowers are just a beautiful touch! Great work - keep it up!

Rihani said...

This is a beautiful card True!!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Trudy, this card is stunning!!!! So very elegant!! Love your colors!!

Linda

Lovely Linda said...

Hello True - this card is gorgeous! I love that scripture and you have shown it off perfectly with that gorgeous DP and the feminine ribbon. Your sewing is stunning and finished this card off perfectly! You are so creative - always bringing something new 'to the table!' Thanks for inspiring!! God bless you!

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning True, from the design through to the inspirational scripture.
Hugs
Desire

Candy F. said...

Love this card -- simple and very classy. The ribbon is just perfect on it.

Dianne said...

Beautiful scripture and card!! So elegant.