Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ok...Let's try this again!..... I need your help! :)

Hello All!
I am inviting you to head over to The Purple Cow and vote in their design team contest. The voting was started last week then the plug got pulled because of web site issues. My friend Karen Taylor's project had a ton of votes but they all got wiped clean! They started the voting again this week. I know some of you already went and voted before but now we know those votes did not count.
There is a $5000.00 grand prize up for grabs so this is a BIG deal!
Of course you are free to vote for which ever project you like. Karen's project is #4 though...just incase. ;)  Please check it out!
I wanted to show you a bigger picture of her album then what they have posted on their site.

You can see even more pictures on her blog. Also, she is giving away some awesome blog candy. Don't forget to sign up for that while you are there!
There is no need to comment on the voting page. You vote by simply clicking the dot beside the project you wish to vote for.
Thanks girls! You ROCK!
Hugs,
True :D

No comments: