Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day #2 of CDS "sneak peeks"!

Hello All!
It's day #2 of March sneak peeks!
Clear Dollar Stamps new release are truely awesome! You will want to check them all out!
This card is created with the new "Sassy & Fabulous" set that was illustrated by the my friend Kim Teasdale. There are lots of cute images with this set but I chose to use the purse. A girl can never have too many ya know!  ;)
The set will be available March 1st.


The purse was paperpieced. If you look close, you can see a small pattern in the teal.



Please check out what the other awesome "Sneak Peek" DT girls have to share with you this month, by clicking on their names below.
Don't forget to stop by our "Fearless Leader" Lori's blog too!


Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Sassy & Fabulous
CS/PAPERS: DCWV - Be Mine stack
INK: Staz On, Versa Magic - Oasis Green, and Malted Mauve
MARKERS: Sakura silver Gelly Roll pen
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Offray ribbon, Basic Grey's half pearls, sewing machine, thread, Crystal Effects, Martha Stewart - Scalloped border punch, Wizard, Scalloped circle Nestability, sewing machine, thread
COLORING: watercolors
TECHNIQUES: stamping, sewing, embossing, paper piecing
SPECIAL NOTES: (Teal on purse was paper pieced)
If you have not already signed up for

you have until Feb. 28th to get in on the chance!
I really appreciate you dropping by! Please pop a quick comment so I will know who took the time to visit!
Hugs,
True :D

22 comments:

Leyla said...

so nice!! :)

Carol<>< said...

love everything about this card!
the sentiment, colors, wow!
Carol<><

Cassie said...

Hey True! I just wanted to tell you how GOOOOOR-JUS your card is! ;D

Tricia T said...

Oooo.... how pretty and glitzy! Everything a girl likes! :-)

Beautiful Greetings said...

Awesome Card True! I love Kims new set and I absolutely adore your colors and layout on this card! That teal paper is FAB!

Linby said...

fab card - love the colours you chose to paper piece with.
Linbyx

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful and very tiffany feel with the colors. Wonderful sneak.

Christine said...

Great purse card!

Shawne said...

Awesome True! That little purse looks real! The inside too is gorgeous! I have been missing your cards! Looks like I need to set up a new link for your new candy;)!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi True, this is just beaufitul girl! I see cute set you see beautiful set. I just love your style!! Great job keep it up!

Andrea said...

Such a beautiful card - I love the layout and colours, and the words are fab! Your detail is amazing!
Love, Andrea xx

Merry said...

Oh wow...this is so beautiful. Love all the different angels and layers on the front of the card. Such neat cutting out on your paper piecing too.

Elsina said...

I just love this card, inside and outside. Stunning and very inspirational.

Cherie said...

This is such a beautiful card. Your art work is always so rich and colourful.
Love Cherie

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, True...you sure did showcase that adorable little purse beautifully with those gorgeous papers and awesome layout!!! You do such AWESOME work!!!

Createology said...

Your cards are so beautiful I can see why. Because you really put in the details that enhance so much. Keep creating...

Merilee Lane, Where Life is But a Dream said...

Love, love, love this card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This card really caught my eye. I love your choice of colours and the beautiful design both inside and out. Lovely stitching and fab embossing. It's a real treat! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Tindaloo said...

absolutely gorgeous card! lovely colors and neat details :)

paperscissors said...

that purse is snappin'!

Laurie Wilson said...

SWEET sweet colors on teh purse! Wow, I just LOVE mint and peach! Absolutely gorgeous everything on it girlie!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful once again.
Hugs
Desire