Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Class Pictures ;)

Hi Everyone!
Just thought I would share some of the smiling faces from my class @ Chasing Rainbows in Independence KS. yesterday.
It was such a fun group of ladies!
I taught a simple watercoloring class, and they each created 3 cards.




This is one of the cards they made and I have to say that they all did beautifully! :)

My next class will be April 9th @ 10:30 and we will be doing more advanced watercoloring with popped images.
We will complete (2) heavily layered cards.
 If anyone local is interested in joining us, please contact Jennie or Vickie @ Chasing Rainbows...(620) 331-2600.
Special thanks to the ladies who attended! 
I look forward to playing with you again! :)

Hugs,
True :D

2 comments:

Michelle Dorland said...

True, Would you video this card I love the shading on this!

Michelle

Auntie Em said...

What a happy looking group! Love the card. So sweet.
Thanks for sharing! :)