Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Clear Dollar Stamps Digi Release Day!


Hello Everyone!

Today I get to share two new stamp sets illustrated yours truly for Clear Dollar Stamps, and an additional card that I created with one of my friend Lisa Lara's very first digi stamps!

The first card was created with my new "Sunny Day" digi stamp. I wanted a fun and simple "child-like drawing" for quick and happy cards. I think I achieved it.:


It was a very quick card to create. I simply, chalked in the clouds, colored the flowers, then paper pieced the sun and grass!
The cradstock is Brilliant White, Papaya Puree Dark Prismatic, and Prussian Blue, all from Discount Card Stock.
The designer paper is from Basic Grey's Piccadilly stack.
The pretty Sunflower Swiss Dots Grosgrain ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue to put it all together.

This is what my "Sunny Day" digi set looks like. It is available  now for just $2.50 for instant download.


My next card was created with my "Stitched Flower" digi set.


I paper pieced the image and cut the background panel from Basic Grey's "Sweet Threads" designer paper pad.
Cardstocks used are Brilliant White, Herbal Garden Medium, and Bronze from Discount Card Stock.
The ribbon is Old Gold Swirls from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

This is what my "Stitched Flower" digi set looks like. You can download it now for just $2.50!


This card was created with my friend Lisa's adorable "Cheeps" set. It is so fun to play with! :)

The cardstocks used are Brilliant White and Intense Orange Prismatic, both from Discount Card Stock.The pretty Sheer Iridescent Light Blue Organza is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
The image was chalked and water colored.

You can download Lisa's "Cheeps"...for cheep! :)  Just $2.50! :)

Please head on over to the Clearly iStamp blog to see the other new digi sets and to see more cards created with my illustrations.
Thanks for dropping by!
I hope you will leave me some ♥Love♥ before you go! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of your new sets are so sweet, True, and all of your cards are beautiful as always. I especially like your Stitched Flower card and the way you stitched that wonderful stem -- just lovely!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these cards are great. I love the new sets. TFS.

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations once again True. Love how you did the paper piecing of the image in the first one.
Hugs
Desire

Lisa Lara said...

These are such beautiful creations and I am so honored that you played with my Cheeps! Hugs!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are beautiful. I love the cheeriness of them.