Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mixed Media Canvas and a Fond Faiwell

Trudy+Post+header Helamr no USA

Hi everyone! My post today is bitter-sweet. It's my last post as an official Helmar Hottie, but you know what they say...Once a Helamr Hottie, always a Helmar Hottie!.
I love this team and their products but sometimes we get so busy in our crafty lives that we just have to step back and make decisions based off of nessesity and not from our hearts. 
Now on to the sweet part of today's post...
I love buttons and am excited to share my mixed media canvas with you. I used lots of buttons form our prefered partner company Buttons Galore's - Candy Apple Green mix and a few from some of their other beautiful assortments.

Allies Hopes2

I used the adorable Spirit Girl stamp illustrated by Suzi Blu from Stampavie, that was given to me from my sweet friend Allie Gower. The sentiment is one of Tim Holtz - Stamper's Anonymous from the "Just Thought" set. I water colored the image and used lots of Ranger Adirondack inks to drip in the sky.
I used my all time favorite decoupage...from Helmar of course! :)
The stems and leaves are Really Reasonable Ribbon's - Leaf Trim.
Of course I had to sneak in some Want2Scrap...the pearls on her shirt are 72 count Sage Green Pearls.

Hope BG and glue

BTW... Over at the Want2Scrap blog, we are doing a fund-raiser for cancer and have lots of beautiful ATC's that will go to some very lucky people! 
For more information on how you can join us in the Passionately Pink For a Cure" campaign, head over to the Want2Scrap blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,
True :D

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, True, this is gorgeous.