Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Double Glitter Technique with Art Glitter and Dreamweaver


Hi everyone!
Welcome to the Art Glitter/Dreamweaver Stencil Cross promotion month. We have teamed up with this wonderful company to show you how our glitter can be used with these beautifully detailed stencils. All of our designers will be using the Double Glitter Technique! Make sure and check out Dreamweaver Designers every Thursday! 

You can find all their designers HERE.
We would like invite you to come play along all month with this fun challenge. Make sure and LINK to the Dreamweaver site to be eligible for 1 of 4 prize packages featuring stencils and glitter! You may even get your creation featured on Art Glitter's Blog!
We hope everyone will play along with this fun challenge. If you don't know how to do the Double Glitter Technique, please head over to to see Lynell Harlow demonstrate.

Here is a simple card that I used the "Double Glitter" technique to create.
I used Dreamweaver's LG690 Tree of Life stencil, and Art Glitter' Designer Dries Clear with:
#85 Crystal Ultra fine transparent
#299 Celery Ultra fine Opaque
#114 Leaf Ultra fine Opaque
and #58 Brown Ultra fine Opaque glitters.





It is my day to post over at the Art Glitter blog today and I have a different card over there. I would LOVE it if you would head over there and check it out! I also show a few photos of the process. ;)
Here is a little peek to wet your whistle.  :)


Durring the month of June, Art Glitter is selling all 1 oz jars of glitter for $5.98. Regularly priced at $7.32! Even if you don't play along with the challenge, we hope that you will take advantage of Art Glitter's awesome June sale prices! 

Thanks so much for checking out my card!

WAIT!.....Don't forget to leave me some ♥LOVE♥ before you go! :)

Hugs,

4 comments:

Louise said...

Another beautiful creation True!

~ Jo ~ said...

Just beautiful!!! Hugs!


Jo

Stephenie said...

LOVE your card...such detail in the stencil and you glittered it so pretty!! TFS!!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous!!!