Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another Recap of One Of My Favorite Fall/Halloween Digis


Hi everyone!
The other day I showed you some of my favorite Fall cards that I created with my Autumn Blessings digi stamp.
Today I am going to share another.
These projects were created with my Autumn Friends digi.
It comes in line art only
or
Pre-colored with digital papers. I also created a bonus with this set...3 fun ready to print squares that work great for treat bags, tags, or cards. :)
Here is an example of the treat bags. These were a major hit last Halloween at our house! :)

*** NOTE*** Click on any of the projects below to go to the original posts for details.

Here is another way to use the Pre-colored Autumn Friends digi and papers for a Halloween treat. 
What a great teacher gift! :)

Here is a fun little gift card.

The following cards were all done with the line art only version of my Autumn Friends digi and hand colored my yours truly. :)

This card was published in the September 2011 issue of CardMaker magazine. :)


If you would like my Autumn Friends digi, it's available for instant download from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Just $3.00 for the line art only version and $4.00 for the pre-colored with digital papers and bonus ready to print squares. :)

Thanks for dropping by today!
Hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Beate said...

Oh...that image and your projects are too cute! You go girl with your own images!!!
Hugs and smiles

Rhonda Miller said...

This is one of my favorite images also. Your creations are all fabulous.