Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, April 25, 2010

No card today...just wanted to share a pic of our canine child. ;)

Hello!
Hope the last day of your weekend is as restful as our Zoey's!
I just had to share a picture of her. She is a horrible snorer and her tongue is always hanging out but wee still think she is adorable when she's sleeping. 


We adopted her a couple of months ago and she became one of the family instantly!
She is a svelte 65 pounds of  snorts, snores, slobbers and most of all unconditional love!

Take care  and hugs your way!
True :D

9 comments:

MoMo sprnany said...

As a fellow Bulldog mommy and lover..can I just say your Zoey is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing her!

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Oh I looooove her!!! I really like this kind of dogs and how cute is her name?!? <3

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Ooh so cute! I just love them! I almost bought one..The family was willing to give her to us at a low,low price..but we have 3dogs already...Ooh how I hated having to say no..Your so right, they become part of your family quickly

pinkglitterfae said...

oh my goodness that is the sweetest picture! and bless you for adopting such a beautiful girl.

sweetgil said...

oohhh its my favorite dog!!
So cute :)

Christine said...

Just an adorable furbaby True!

Jonny said...

Zoey is sooooooo cute love him! Have a great day,Jonny

paperscissors said...

a proud mom always wants to share photos and i'm happy you did, she is so sweet looking, i love this breed for their strength, loyalty and love! enjoy parenthood, just hope you don't suffer the sleepless nights!

Works From The Attic by Linda said...

How can you not love that? lol I have a black cat that does the same thing. At least the cat doesn't snore though! Earplugs are very fashionable right now! ~grin~
~Linda