Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Nail Art Made Easy...and Affordable!


Hi Friends!
If you haven't heard, I now sell Jamberry Nails!
I am so excited for the amazing opportunity.
I have only been with them for 6 months and already have a team of 102 ladies under me!
Why is my team growing so quickly you ask?
Because everyone who tries Jamberry Nails, falls in love. I myself just signed up for the discount but from week one started making a very nice chunk of money and lots of new friends. It has been a blessing and has helped my family so much because of some recent job changes my dear hubby has gone through.

So thankful that I found Jamberry and thankful to have a job I love that I can work on MY schedule! 

OK enough of my gushing over Jamberry (I can't help myself)  On to the adorable Halloween nail wraps! Take a look at these cuties!
Click on any of the photos to go to my shop and directly to the Fashionably Festive category where you will find all of these wraps as well as other Fall , Winter, and holiday wraps.
Don't forget about our Buy 3 Get 1 FREE deal! :)













http://www.artsyfartsynails.jamberrynails.net/category/fashionably-festive

Just in case you have never heard of Jamberry Nails, they aren't fake nails. They are a very thin self-adhesive vinyl nail wrap that takes the place of polish. You can do stunning manis and pedis in your own home at a fraction of the cost that it would cost in a salon. 


Other pluses are ZERO dry time, and they last 2 weeks on your fingers and 6 weeks on your toes! Each sheet is only $15 and will do 2-3 manicures and 3-4 pedicures! 
That would cost hundreds in most salons!

To find out more about the Jamberry opportunity, click HERE.

http://www.artsyfartsynails.jamberrynails.net/join/

The consultant kit is an awesome value even if you just sign up for the discount and kit product!
You get everything you see and more, including 3 more full sets of wraps that you get to choose!
As always, feel free to ask questions about the product or the Jamberry opportunity! 


No comments: