Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, November 22, 2010

Check out the "Black Friday" weekend specials @ Creative Charms!

Hello Everyone!
Hope your week is off to a great start!
Sorry I don't have a card to post today...
I have been very busy crafting but it is all stuff that I can't share yet. Uggh!
There will be tons of posts later in the month though, so hang with me!  :)

I did want to pop in and tell you about an awesome deal going on over at Creative Charms the weekend of Black Friday though.
Here are the deets:

Hugs,
True :D

1 comment:

Julye said...

Hi True, just wanted to say thanks again for my wild orchid candy win and ask if you will thank Paul and Sirra too, it arrived this morning. I haven't opened it yet as I think I might save it till christmas and then I'll have extra goodies to open. Not sure if I'll beable to resist though the temptation to peek may be too much. Thanks again Julye