Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

And the winner of my Wild Orchid Crafts + Extras Blog Candy is.....


Congratulations! Please email me your snail mail addy. ;)

Theresa said:
Hello True, I just came upon your sight via some YouTube tutorials on coloring with PrismaColor Colored Pencils. I think I may have seen your tutorial on that darling crow somewhere else...don't remember. Your coloring is amazing. I think I was asbsent in kinder when they taught that skill, because I sure don't have it!!

I don't normally follow blogs for just their candy...and I certainly didn't today either. I am following and subscribing for your work. I do love these flowers though. I may just have to purchase some.

Thanks for the great tutorials...hope to see many many more.

Take Care,
Theresa (My Sassy Cards)
June 18, 2011 12:37 PM
  I would like to thank everyone who visited, commented and played along. You are all so very appreciated! I wish everyone could win!

Hope you all have a fun and crafty day!

Hugs,
True :D



5 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for the chance hunni
a huge congrats to the lucky winner
have a great day to all
hugs angelique

Regina said...

Congrats to your winner. The flowers are so lovely and well my muse is just a whispering...LOL!!! I'm sure hers will be as well.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Theresa!!

Theresa said...

True this is fabulous...I never win anything. As I said finding your blog was a win for me. Thank you. You're awesome.

Sheila said...

Congratulations Theresa!!