Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Digi Release Day @ Clear Dollar Stamps and a New Challenge @ Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello Everyone!

Today is digi release day at Clear Dollar Stamps and I illustrated and colored 3 of them!  :) 
The first is one I am super pleased with. I did more realistic coloring which was my "normal" style before I started stamping and making cards. Why not incorporate the way I love to color into my card making world?
This card was made with my new  "Basket Kittens" digi set.


The cardstock is Brilliant White, Wheat, and Teal, all from Discount Card Stock.
The sweet ribbon is Turquoise Organza from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Helmar ZapDots.

This is what my "Basket Kittens" set looks like. You get the colored version that you can simply print and create with, but then I also included a line art version for those of you who would rather color it yourself. It also comes with 4 fun sentiments. It's just $4.00 for the instant download! :)


My next card was done with my "Paper Christmas Trees" digi.
Hope you will head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings blog, take a peek at what the other girls have created, and maybe even join in on the fun. You could win a prize from Really Reasonable Ribbon!  :)


For this card, I used Discount Card Stock's Brilliant White and Prussian Blue.
The pretty Moss Green Double Faced Satin is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Helmar ZapDots adhesives.

This is what the "Paper Christmas Trees" digi set looks like. I have pre-grouped the trees for you and have them set up as individual files too. There are also line art trees that you can either print on white paper to color yourself or...print directly onto your favorite designer paper to cut out. 
This set is also just $4.00 for instant download. 


My final card was done with my "Hearts and Holly" digi set. It is not exactly done in "normal" Christmas colors but I think that is what will make them stand out in a crowd of cards! :)


I layered my digital designer papers and the image right on my computer. All I had to do was print and embellish! This card took less than 10 minutes to make! When you have lots of Christmas cards to make...quick is a GOOD thing!  :)
I used Brilliant White (my standard digi printing paper) from Discount Card Stock.
The pretty Capri Blue Satin Grosgrain ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.
This is what my "Hearts and Holly" digi set looks like. It comes with "Keep Jesus in Your Heart!" and "Keep Christmas in Your Heart!" versions in both colored and line art, plus 3 matching 6" x6" digital papers and separate heart and holly colored images, for just $3.50 for instant download!


I hope you liked my cards and digis today! I would love to hear which of the three are your favorite so I will know what styles you like best for future digi sets!

Please take a few minutes to head over to the Clearly iStamp blog to see what the rst of the CDS DT have created with these images. You can also check out all of the new digi releases while you are there.
Don't forget to check out the latest Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge too!
Still have blogging time?
Head on over to Helmar's Facebook page, LIKE them and tell them True :D sent ya! *wink* *wink*!

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,
True :D


6 comments:

Sara I. said...

Wow, each one so beautiful and love all your special little touches!! xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, these are fantastic. Those kitties are sooo adorable. TFS.

Dawnll said...

Oh you got me before I even started reading the post!!!
I have got to have those KITTENS!
I love the colors, and their so realistic True. You have outdone yourself sweetie.

Lorie said...

Oh True! This blog post is a visual delight! Your sets are wonderful and so are your cards!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Trudy, what fabulous cards making use of your beautiful digis!!!! Love each and every one of 'em!!

Linda

Traci S. said...

Hi there!

These are great! It must be so incredible to actually have the talent to create the artwork! Thank you for doing this! I like all 3, but the last set is so different...and so to the point. I love it! I like how you gave the trees as a set and separate also. Your embellishments look wonderful. I wish I knew how to use digital paper!

He IS Able!
Traci S.

Win a set of cards each week!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com