Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Totally Forgot to Share my Mistletoe Digi With You!


Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to pop in really quick and share my Mistletoe digi stamp that I created for a Clearly Inspired Challenge over at the Clearly iStamp blog.
You still have a week to join in on the challenge!

This is the set and it is available now as an instant download for just $3.00!


This set makes adorable CAS (Clean and Simple) cards, or you can add all kinds of fancy stuff to create your own masterpiece!

Come back on the 13th to see a card I have created with it for a Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop!  :)

Hugs,
True :D

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love it. Those sentiments are great. TFS.

Tonje said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog! Wow, there is so many great things here to buy and download! You are really talented!