Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 2 CDS sneak peeks - "Lovin' Ridley"



Hello and welcome to day #2 of Clear Dollar Stamp's sneak peeks! My peek for today is from the set "Lovin' Ridley and Rosie" illustrated by my dear friend Wendy Hall. When I got my first peek at this set, I knew I just HAD to have it! There are soooo many cute images on it. Such a great set for Valentine's Day or any occasion.



I am also a designer for "The Paper Temptress" and I have to point out the absolutly gorgous papers that I got from Patricia @ TPT.
The golden yellow is their "Gold Sparkle" and the pink is their "Rose Quartz Metallic"
The photos do not do this paper justice. It is unbelievable in person! I love it so much, I just bought another large batch! Be on the look out for it on future cards! ;)



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Anything but Christmas
Crafty Creations - No Rules
Lots To Do - Free Theme
Polka Doodle - Free Theme
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes!



Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Loving Ridley and Rosie
CS/PAPERS: The Paper Temptress, Bazzill, Basic Grey - "Sugared", DCWV "Shimmer Stack"
INK: Staz-On, Versa Magic Dew Drop - Malted Mauve
ACCENTS/TOOLS: sewing machine, thread, lt. pink Offray ribbon, McGill flower punch, L-Em.com leaf punch, Cuttlebug and "With Love" embossing borders, yellow brads
COLORING: colored pencils
TECHNIQUES: sewing, popping, paper piecing, dry embossing, tole'

Please don't forget to check out the other awesome DT's blogs to see the beautiful creations they are offering. You can click on the names under "Our Clear Dollar Stamp Design Team" in my upper left hand sidebar to visit them all or click HERE to go to Laurie Wilson's blog. She is our illustrious DT Leader and always posts links to who is showing each set. She is way more organized then I and you can see her pretty wares while you're there! :)

If you have not signed up for my latest blog candy....CLICK HERE!
Please check back every day thru the end of the year for more sneak peeks.
As always, your comments are greatly appriciated!
Thanks again for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :D

14 comments:

Christine said...

I love the way you've used the flower image in so many different ways!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! Beautiful coloring, such a darling card.

Cassie said...

So super cute, True! I love how he pops off the page ;D

Claire Phillips said...

Great card once again, fab image beautifully finnished - thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable! Love how you layered him with the scalloped ovals! The embossed flowers around the edges are PERFECT!!! I just love the whole thing!!! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

crafty creations said...

Another fab card you have shared with us on the Lotstdo Challenge - thank you

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Trudy, this card is just wonderful! Love all the layers. Great job girl - I love visiting you and seeing your work!

Saskia said...

Sweet, sweet card! Thanks again for joining us at Crafty creations! Hope to see you back next challenge with more gorgeous work!

Saskia :)

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year

csroyal said...

Gorgeous card, True! I love all the paper... I bet it is fabulous in real life!

Tricia T said...

Your sneak peek cards have all been incredible!!! I love all the layers and the extras you add. Charlie looked like he was having so much fun, the ladybugs' colors were wonderful and this card is just gorgeous with the 3d look and the embossing. You are amazing!

Wendy Hall said...

Cute, cute and cute True!! I luv everything about this card!!

CFLanger said...

OMGoodness True - you knock my socks off every time I visit your blog! This is ADORABLE!

Cheryl said...

So adorable and love all the fabulous detail!!!
Hugs xx