Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, December 28, 2009

Time for CDS January Sneeks! Lovin' Ladybugs



Hello!!!!!
Glad you took a moment from your busy holiday schedule to come visit my blog!
This is day #1 for Clear Dollar Stamp's Sneak Peeks for January. There are so many cute cute cute stamp sets being released on the first. You won't want to miss any of the sneaks!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes!
Charisma Cardz - Anything but Christmas
Crafty Creations - No Rules
Lots To Do - Free Theme
Polka Doodle - Free Theme
If The Shoe Fits.... - Favorite Coloring Medium (mine is watercolors)


This darling set was illustrated by  the talented Shawne Arnold. It is called "Loving Ladybugs"
I think it would make a great set for Valentine's Day which is coming up on us pretty quickly!

BTW...you really NEED to go check out CDS "After Christmas Blow Out Sale" They have some AWESOME DEALS going on right now. I have already been shopping myself! LOL!


Please don't forget to check out the other awesome DT's blogs to see the beautiful creations they are offering. You can click on the names under "Our Clear Dollar Stamp Design Team" in my upper left hand sidebar to visit them all or click HERE to go to Laurie Wilson's blog. She is our illustrious DT Leader and always posts links to who is showing each set. She is way more organized then I and you can see her pretty wares while you're there!  :)

Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Loving Ladybugs
CS/PAPERS: DCWV Shimmer Stack, Bazzill
INK: Staz-On Black, Color Box Cat's eye Pink Pastel
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Wizard, Square and square scalloped nesties, "The Robin's Nest" dew drops in Orchid, Offray Purple dotted ribbon, Stickles- Lime Green and Lavender, Crystal Effects, sewing machine and green thread
COLORING: Prismacolor's watercolor pencils
TECHNIQUES: dry embossing , sewing, paper piercing

If you have not signed up for my latest blog candy....CLICK HERE!
Please check back later today and every day thru the end of the year for more sneak peeks.
As always, your comments are greatly appriciated!
Thanks again for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :D

19 comments:

sam21ski said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with Lotstodo this week - Sam xxx

Cassie said...

I love all the sparkle and those colors are wonderful, True! Love it, love it ;D

Beautiful Greetings said...

True, this is so cute! I just love the image and the way you have colored it!

crafty creations said...

Lovely card Trudy

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge hope to see you in the New Year xx Hilda

Audrey said...

how adorable! i love that stamp!

Kevin Renz said...

Ooohh... love the pink and green! Great job True.

Unknown said...

your cards are amazing! and that ladybug stamp is adorable! thanks for joining us at the Shoe!!! Hope we will see more of your stunning creations!
:) tracey

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with your lovely work!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Christine said...

Very sweet True, love the colors!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love it!
:-)

lesleyworth said...

Gorgeous! That image is so cute! Great use of watercolors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Trudy, absolutely adorable!!!

Linda

Fliss said...

This is such a cute card True. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles this week.
Hoping to see you again soon. Fliss x

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so fresh and just darling. I love the stitching!

Sally said...

Great card. So fresh and springy. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year

Claire Phillips said...

Great card- fab ladybirds - thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

Allison said...

lovely card and image
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

csroyal said...

Oh my gosh, aren't they the cutest little bugs?!?! And purple and green - Great!

Shawne said...

I have totally enjoyed my little tour of your blog today, wow, you have done so many wonderful sneaks! I love this one, the coloring is beautiful on those flowers and the glittery monster is to cute, the riddley layout and papers with the embossing are gorgeous! I don't know how you do it all!