Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 4 CDS sneeks #1 - "Toybox Time"

Hello hello!
We have almost come to the end of Clear Dollar Stamp's January sneak peeks. If you have been checking out all of the DT's blogs, I am sure you have seen tons of awesome new stamps that you just can't live without! ;) Don't fret...they will be for sale tomorrow!



 This pretty little card (if I do say so myself) is made wit a wonderful set called "Toy box Time" illustrated by the very talented Laurie Wilson. The set comes with a lot more images but I chose to use just a few for this card.
I stamped the images on white cardstock then cut them out. They really are embellishments for the sentiment as it is the true focal point on this card. I added Crystal Effects for shine on the toys. I think it added some subtle pizzazz! ;)



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
SCS - CAS47
Cupcake Craft - Celebration
Three Clovers - Celebration
My Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
If The Shoe Fits - "Color Your World" - Use your fave coloring medium



Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Toy box Time
CS/PAPERS: DCWV "Nana's Nursery-Baby Girl, Stampin' Up's Soft Subtles

INK: Staz-On
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Offray pink ribbon, SU Soft Subtle brads, Prima tiny yellow flower, green and pink thread, Wizard, Square and square scalloped Nestabilities, Crystal Effects

COLORING: watercolor pencils

TECHNIQUES: tole' 3D, sewing, dry embossing, paper piercing, watercoloring

Please don't forget to check out the other awesome DT's blogs to see the beautiful creations they are offering. You can click on the names under "Our Clear Dollar Stamp Design Team" in my upper left hand sidebar to visit them all or click HERE to go to Laurie Wilson's blog. She is our illustrious DT Leader and always posts links to who is showing each set. She is way more organized then I and you can see her pretty wares while you're there! :)

If you have not signed up for my latest blog candy....CLICK HERE!
Please check back later today for my last sneak peek.

As always, your comments are greatly appriciated!
Thanks again for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :D

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling and such a fun baby card. Very creative and adorable.

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card absolutely beautiful x

Tricia T said...

I really, really like this card!! The colors and details are just perfect, and that set is adorable!

Donna said...

Fantastic card and just perfect for our celebration theme, the colours and elements on this card are scrummy for a new baby! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. The image is adorable and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge and don't forget our new challenge starts on 4th Jan!. Hugs, Denise x

Audrey said...

omg! i just love everything about this card! i have to tell you, you ar very talented!