Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just popping in to say HI!

Spring Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello All!
Just thought I would take a second and let you know why I have not posted a new card in awhile.

I have been working on a pretty big and pretty cool project that I can't wait to share with you.....but I'll have to!

I have also been working on my April sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps. Peeks are always a fun time but, I am super excited this month because one of the peeks was illustrated by YOURS TRULY! giggle giggle!

Make sure and come back daily starting Sunday, March 28th to check them out.

I thought I would also mention that I will be having a minor surgery tomorrow so they can figure out how to proceed with a major one I have coming up soon.

Please keep me in your prayers. The plus side.....I can make more cards during my 6 weeks of recovery!

See... There is a silver lining!!!!

Hugs your way!

True :D

13 comments:

Sue said...

Oh well Trudy,we will just have to wait,Big((((( hugs))))))
Sue

Christine said...

Thinking of you True and sending prayers!

Leah l'Orange said...

HI, HONEY!

sending love and sunshine! miss you lots! xoxoxo

Karen said...

Take care tomorrow!! My thoughts are with you....My surgery is tomorrow also so I will give you a call next week and to see how all is going...{{HUGS}}

Lynne in NI said...

Can't wait to hear your big news!
Best wishes for the hospital
x

Carolyn said...

Hi Trudy~ Congrats on all of your accomplishments! How exciting for you.
My best to you regarding your surgery. Hoping all goes well for you and a speedy recovery.

Take care!
Carolyn

Edith said...

Good luck True! I will be thinking of you:)
Hugs, Edith

Michelle Pearson said...

thinking of you True...hope things go smoothly and well for you!
miss ya!

Debby said...

Wishing you much good luck on your surgery and sending out prayers. Love your beautiful spring picture.
Debby

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Can't wait to hear what that new project is True!

Big hugs on the surgery...I'll be thinking of you!!!

Terry

Createology said...

Prayers for you and well wishes for quick recovery. Looking forward to seeing your big excitement. Happy creating...

Chelsea said...

You are such a big tease! Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you have in store for us.

You are in my thought and prayers. wishing you a speedy recovery after your surgery. ~Chelsea

Beautiful Greetings said...

Sending love and well wishes your way! Can't wait to hear the big news :)