Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, April 30, 2010

2 blog hop announcements, a challenge, and lots of candy give aways!

Hello,
I have lots to share with you today! This is going to be a great weekend for hoppin' and candy shoppin'!!!


There is a "Going digital" blog hop going on right now over @ "The Prairie Fairy". Their design team has cards for the hop posted today and our Paper Temptress team will have cards for the hop tomorrow. There will be lots of prizes to be won. Head on over to Roberta's blog now but don't forget to come back here on the rest of the hop tomorrow.


There is also going to be a "Really Reasonable Ribbons" hop going on tomorrow to celebrate "National Scrapbooking" day and so they can announce their new design team. It will start at "Really Reasonable Ramblings". You won't want to miss the huge batch of candy they have in store plus RAK candies along the hop.


My friend Shawne is having her 1st official challenge @ her new challenge blog "Studio 313 Hot Spot" . Head on over and join in on the fun!


My friend Karen over at "Creative Yearnings" will be giving away some awesome candy starting tomorrow to celebrate "National Scrapbook Day. 
She will be offering the complete line of Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker papers!! WoW!!!!


Lastly, but not least, yours truly will be posting a brand new blog candy that you wont want to miss, just before midnight tonight CST. Hope to see you back!

BTW....you still have a little time to win one of the two sets of candy I have going on now. Each set has a years subscription to CardMaker magazine and a beautiful set of stamps from Simon Says Stamp.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER the current candy.
Hugs your way and happy hopping!
True :D

No comments: