Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And The Winner Of The Coloring Techniques Book Is.....

My blog was chosen randomly as one that would have a winner and then the number they gave me was #97 which is Mary.
Thanks to all who participated in the hop and who left such lovely comments on my blog.
I appreciate you all!
If you would like to purchase the book, you can order it (or download it) HERE.


If you missed the blog hop and all of the commotion about the book, click HERE to go to that post.
Thanks for dropping in!
Hugs,
True :D

3 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to the lucky winner
hugs angelique

Candy said...

Congrats Mary! I know you are jumping for joy. What an awesom gift to receive.

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats to the winner! True: I have a question for you. Was there only one book to win or did all of the girls on the hop have a book to give out? It kind of seems like there was only one, but I just wanted to make sure... :-)