Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CardMaker Magazine Blog and CardSwap "Time to Shine" Scavenger Hunt Blog Hop!


Hello everyone!
Welcome to the CardMaker magazine blog and CardSwap blog's "Time to Shine" blog hop!
Both trams have joined their glittery, shimmery forces to create a fun hop to inspire you to shine.

If you are here from Lisa's darling blog, you are in the right place.
If you just happened onto my blog, head on over to the CardMaker magazine blog, where it all starts!
You won't want to miss a single blog! Number one....because I am sure all of the ladies have awesome projects to share with you. And Two. because each blog will provide you with a letter with which you can collect, spell a word/phrase and enter to win a prize. Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it? :)

For my card, I decided to break out a pre-colored digi stamp that I illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps, called "Garden of Life". It is also available in line art only, in case you would want to color it yourself. :)


Here is a close up of my "Shine".
The glitter is from Art Glitter and the pearl bling is from Want2Scrap.


We were asked to share a time with you when we felt we shinned.
For me, in my crafty life anyhow, it was when the September 2011 issue of CardMaker magazine hit the stands. I was truly honored to be the featured designer that month! I had 4 cards in that issue, an interview and a photo of me....IN CARDMAKER!  Too cool!     :)
I hope everyone has a time that makes them feel special in what they do, because God made each and every one of us special in our own way.


The letter yo are looking for on my blog is "A".   :)
Your next stop on the hop is "not such a plain" Jane. :)

BUT WAIT!!!!! Could ya take a second to leave a girl some ♥LOVE♥ before ya go?  *wink*wink* ; )

Thanks so much for hopping by! If you are not already a follower of my blog, I would love it if you became one! :)


24 comments:

Lora3677 said...

Wow... not sure what I like more... the stitching, the pearls, the colors... I love it all. Thanks for participating Trudy!!

Jeanette R. Graves said...

Your card is amazing. Congrats on being in CardMaker. It's just like being a celebrity.

Rozy said...

Your card is just beautiful. I love all the glitter! And belated congratulations on being featured back in September. I can certainly see why you were chosen! Your work is beautiful!

Golda said...

Beautiful card! Those flowers are fantastic.

Carolyn King said...

Great card...love the sparkle. And love the fun memory! Very cool indeed!

Anonymous said...

Trudi I have always been a fan of yours. This is such a lovely card. Wow! I love all the different textures and layers. The purple/green/yellow combo is great.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! My favorite so far!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Gorgeous, Trudy. Love the shimmery goodness on those lovely blossoms. Awesome creation!

Michelle Woerner said...

Super beautiful girlie! And look at you rockin the yellow thread (I can't be bothered to ever change from my white, lol)! Love the addition of the glitter on the flowers.

Debby said...

Really love the card; so much detail!

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

My, my! So much sparkle. I love the glittered flowers and the swirls of pearls. Great work.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Wow Trudy, gorgeous card! I love all the shimmer and the colors are beautiful together.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow wow! That is beautiful, I love the glittered flowersn

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

Got to love the glitter!!!

Diana N. said...

Great card. Love the flowers and all the sparkle.

Jane said...

This card is so pretty! I love all the sparkle!!!

RochelleMezzano said...

I am new to blogging I am new to Digi images interesting.

Stephenie said...

Always love your cards! The colors and sparkle are perfect!! Special card for a friend! TFS!!

Unknown said...

Trudy, this is soooo gorgeous! Hugs! Leah Ann

Bonnie Garby said...

Gorgeous card True. This is a great digi set to have around, especially pre-colored in case you have a last minute card emergency. I have lots of those! I just might need this one. :). I love the stitching, the bling, and your pretty bow!

Grannie Sharon said...

Beautiful card. . .great design.

Susan said...

I love everything about this card! It is so pretty!

Ангелина said...

Adorable card!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I love the glittery paper you have on your cards. You do great work. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com