Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My SplitCoastStampers Resources Tutorial Goes Live Today!



Hi Everyone!

I was honored to have been asked by Beate Johns to create a "Pixel" tutorial for the Resources section at SplitCoastStampers. It goes live today and I would love for you to check it out and leave me some love! :)

Here's a peek at the fun and easy technique using foam self-adhesive dots and Perfect Pearls Pigment or glitter.



Hope you will check it out! :)



4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This are beautiful. Loving your creative style.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Scrapthat said...

TFS the cute little tutorial True! :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous- Thanks for sharing your talent : )

~ Jo ~ said...

LOVE IT! Thank you for sharing this with us, left you some love over at SCS!

Hugs,
Jo