Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Am So Excited About My Friend Lisa Lara's New Stamp Release Through A Jillian Vance Design!


Hi everyone!

I am pulling a fast one over on my sweet friend Lisa Lara!
Her very first clear stamps ever are being released through A Jillian Vance Design TODAY!!!
The owners Bunny and Jillian Vance of AJVD, and I are friends and we have been in cahoots so that I could create sample cards with Lisa's brand new stamps without her knowing. 
Vewy vewy sneaky wabbit...ahem...I mean Bunny! :)

Here is a sneak of my first card that I created with the Flutters & Flowers stamp set by: Lisa Lara Originals.


This is what the Flutters & Flowers set looks like.


Head on over to the AJVD blog to see the entire card, other samples and Lisa's other new release!

Tell 'em True sent ya! :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm so excited for Lisa as well! You are such a good friend to make up some sneaky peeks for her new sets too, hehe:D

Karenladd said...

What a sweet springtime card Trudy! Looks like a fun stamp set..off to take a look!

Lisa Lara said...

Thanks sweet True!