Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, December 2, 2013

Stunning Snowflake Scentsy Warmer and Scent of the Month!

Hi Everyone!

Just popping on really quick to share what I think is the most beautiful Scentsy warmer ever!
It is our Silver Frost warmer and it is on sale this month for 10% off!
If you order now, you can get it shipped directly to you before Christmas. I'm sure you have someone on your list who would LOVE to get it from Santa! 
You might want to order one for yourself as well because when you see it in person, you will wish you had! :)

https://trues.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy/Category/1178


 The scent of the month is Spiced Berries. It is on sale for 10% off this month as well!





 We also have our adorable Magnus The Moose Scentsy Buddy for the younger/young at heart, ones on your list. You can add whatever scent pak you would like to him, including all of the yummy holiday scents! :)


Thanks for dropping by!
If I can help you with anything Scentsy, please email me at

Hugs,
True :)


No comments: