Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cup of Smiles Card

Hi again!
Wow...2 posts in one night. That is just not like me!
This card turned out so cute, I couldn't wait to share. It is done with a "The Greeting Farm" stamp set called "Cup of Stuff." It is one of the cards I am doing for my guest DT spot at the end of April.
The papers are "Core'dinations", "Bazzill Dots", and "Basic Grey."
This was my first ever "Gate Fold" card and I think I like the style. Look for more to come! LOL!
Please let me know what you think. :)



10 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

super card, love the colours,
and that little mouse awwwwwwwwwww,
hugs
Angie

Sue said...

Wow this is sooo cute, I love this stamp, you have coloured it so beautifully, Sue xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card True. Love the cute image and the colouring is fabulous. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! What a cutie!! I love the soft colors and papers here True!! :)

Jacilynn said...

Soo Cute! How have I missed this set? Great CArd.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

So adorable! I do like this gatefold you created, are you going to teach us how to? :) Love it

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for the kind words you left for me, really cheered me up!
Have a great evening, Debx

Erin... said...

wow sooo incredibly cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute, True! :) Come by for a visit & check out my little blog giveaway!
Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya

Jacilynn said...

Hey True, Wanted to say THANK YOU. I receive the candy today and was so surprised by the gorgeous goodies. I know I saw a pic of the candy but it was even more amazing in person. I'm so excited to play with em!!
Thanks a bunch, you are so sweet.