Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Floral Mother's Day Card

Wow...another 2 card post night!
Here is my latest for this Sunday. It is another "The Greeting Farm" image and my final one to complete for the April guest DT spot.It is from their "Fancy Fleurs" set.
The papers are Basic Grey and Bazzill.
Please let me know what you think and don't forget to check out the card below that I posted earlier.
Thanks again!

14 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

This is a beautiful card,
Hugs
Angie

Deb said...

stunning card True, the paper is so beautiful and I love your sparkling blossoms!
Have a great day! Debx

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! What a truly beautiful Mother's Day creation!! WOWZER!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh this is just beautiful True. Love all the stitching and the colours are so light and happy. Hugs from Desire

Anonymous said...

Hi True, your card is just beautiful and it looks like the "Card Of The Week" blog agrees! Congrats!....Abby

Unknown said...

OMG! Thanks for the heads up Abby!
I went and checked out "Card of the Week" and they have this card listed under 3 different lists!
"Best of the Blogosphere"
"Shout Out"
and "Mother's Day Favorites"
I am truly honored!
True :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Very nice card True!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card True. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

Dianne said...

As usual absolutely beautiful! I love the colors you used.

Dianne said...

True an absolutely beautiful card! I love the colors you used. The image is cute to.

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I love these colors too! This is so beautiful for Mother's Day. :)

kc_froglady said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and the layering.

Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! :0)