Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anyone know where I can find more "judged" card challenges?


I enjoy entering all challenges...that is obvious by my blog, but wold love to find more "judged" challenges. Most of the ones I have found are random drawings and not based on our skills or talents.
I would appreciate any input or links.
Thanks and hugs your way!

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Hi
If you find any please let me know,
Even tho I am a DT on Kaboodles the poll they had a while back asked for random picker,
I to would love to enter ones that are judged on our skills etc, as I think it gives us more oomph to try harder. If I find any I will let you know as well
Hugs
Angie

Shauna K said...

Hi!! I too like judged challenges... seems a little more special because a win is based on talent and not just a number generated hehe :) Anyways, on the left sidebar of my blog, I have a ton of challenges that I participate in, and they're about 50/50 judged vs. random. There's a lot so I don't remember off hand which are which, and sometimes they're random one week and chosen the next week, but feel free to check them out and maybe there's a few that you haven't seen before! :) Good luck!!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cupcake Craft, Pile it On, The Pink Elephant, and Whimsy Challenges all have top 3 or 5 cards. Colorthrow Down chooses a highlight card each week. Hope these help! :)

Unknown said...

Hi, True!
The one I really love to enter is HERO ARTS. Check it out! This one is fun, inspirational, and educational. Something new everyone week. This one is "judged". They have lots and lots of entries each week! www.heroarts.com

BTW, I won 1st place on their complementary challenge two weeks ago.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Hey True :) Over at Midnight Madness Sketch our weekly winner for Masterpiece badge is based on skills. Love for you to join us one of these weeks. Come by and take a look http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com

xox ~Jeni

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I've been working on a challenge site list but haven't gotten as far as judged vs. random. But the list is growing as more gals add to the list. Check it out - left side of the blog!