Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cat nap...must be nice! ;)

Hello All!
I made quite a few cards this week but none that I can post until the end of the month. Sneaks! :)
I have been soooo busy lately with work, the holidays, and everyday life. Sometimes I just want to stop and take a long cat nap. I haven't had a chance to do that latly but one member of our family has it down to an art.
Meet P-Diddy Kitty.





He is our 2 year old orange Tabby and is spoiled rotten! This chair has heat and vibrator and when the timer shuts it off...he meows until we turn it back on! He is a real character!
Just thought I would share since I don't have a card ready to post.
I will have a pretty Verve card on this weekend so check back!
Hugs,
True :)

6 comments:

cjsmom said...

i just wanted to let you know that i love your blog and your creations. i have an award for you on my blog. just right click on the picture to save it and add it to your blog if you'd like.
Aud Cards

Rhonda Miller said...

Boy, he looks down right comfy. I wish I could sleep like that.

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Oh man I just know that I was a cat in another life!! LOL this little ball of fluff is living the high life if you ask me! Too stinkin' cute - thanks for sharing, made me stretch! AND SMILE!!

helen ... said...

adorable cat =O, he looks so sweet, i 'd like to have one at home, but my hamster dont let me have one =P, they hate cats ,=o
thanks for sharing the pictures =)
bigggg hugssssss
helen

Gloria said...

LOL....totally cute...and relaxed!

Denise @ kc242 said...

After a long weekend of finishing up the Christmas shopping and parties at work, a heated chair with massage sounds like heaven... What a cute kitty! Adorable pose! I hope that all is well with you and yours. Merry Christmas!
Denise