Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cat nap...must be nice! ;)

Hello All!
I made quite a few cards this week but none that I can post until the end of the month. Sneaks! :)
I have been soooo busy lately with work, the holidays, and everyday life. Sometimes I just want to stop and take a long cat nap. I haven't had a chance to do that latly but one member of our family has it down to an art.
Meet P-Diddy Kitty.





He is our 2 year old orange Tabby and is spoiled rotten! This chair has heat and vibrator and when the timer shuts it off...he meows until we turn it back on! He is a real character!
Just thought I would share since I don't have a card ready to post.
I will have a pretty Verve card on this weekend so check back!
Hugs,
True :)

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Boy, he looks down right comfy. I wish I could sleep like that.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oh man I just know that I was a cat in another life!! LOL this little ball of fluff is living the high life if you ask me! Too stinkin' cute - thanks for sharing, made me stretch! AND SMILE!!

helencreaty1 said...

adorable cat =O, he looks so sweet, i 'd like to have one at home, but my hamster dont let me have one =P, they hate cats ,=o
thanks for sharing the pictures =)
bigggg hugssssss
helen

Gloria Dojlido said...

LOL....totally cute...and relaxed!

Denise @ kc242 said...

After a long weekend of finishing up the Christmas shopping and parties at work, a heated chair with massage sounds like heaven... What a cute kitty! Adorable pose! I hope that all is well with you and yours. Merry Christmas!
Denise