Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My final CDS Jan sneak - "Kisses and Cookies"

 Well, I'm glad you popped in to see my last sneak peek for January. This one is Clear Dollar Stamp's STOM ( Stamp of the Month). You can get it free when you purchase $50 worth of goodies.
The set is called "Kisses and Cookies" and it is another one illustrated by Laurie Wilson. Isn't it sweet!?!
I stamped the images in Versa mark and embossed them with gold and silver before I ever started my card. I was going to pick which image I liked best for the card but could not choose so....I did two!



By using browns and golds, I have illustrated that this set does not have to be a "Valentine set" although it is AWESOME for that! Just check out all of the pretty pink and red cards some of the other DT's have done.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
ABC - "K" is for Kissing (Mine has a little twist on the theme! LOL!)



Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Kisses and Cookies
CS/PAPERS: DCWV - Metallic stack, 7Gypsies - Savannah, Flourishes - European Watercolor Paper, Papertrey - drk . brown
INK: Staz-On - Timber Brown, Versa Mark, Color box - cat's eye in Chestnut
ACCENTS/TOOLS: gold and silver embossing powder, heat gun, Crystal Effects, Wizard, Oval and scalloped oval, Round and scalloped round, and rectangle Nestabilities, gold ribbon from Offray, sewing machine, gold and brown thread,
TECHNIQUES: wet embossing, dry embossing, sewing, paper piercing

Please don't forget to check out the other awesome DT's blogs to see the beautiful creations they are offering. You can click on the names under "Our Clear Dollar Stamp Design Team" in my upper left hand sidebar to visit them all or click HERE to go to Laurie Wilson's blog. She is our illustrious DT Leader and always posts links to who is showing each set. She is way more organized then I and you can see her pretty wares while you're there! :)
If you have not signed up for my latest blog candy....CLICK HERE!
I appriciate you taking the time to visit all of my sneek peeks! I know it is a busy time of the month!
As always, your comments are greatly appriciated!
Thanks again for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :D

8 comments:

Audrey said...

how adorable! i love the stamps!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate and Cards!

TWO of my "favorite" things! ... pretty and "yummy" at the SAME time!

This one is a winner in my book!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card. I just recently started using heat embossing. I love all the card looks. Thank you so much fro sharing.
Celeste

Tricia T said...

Mmmmm.... looks good enough to eat!! LOL!

Rufus said...

Hummm, just placed an order, nope wallet says no more just yet!

Happy New Year to you True.
R/

Helen said...

Beautiful cards! Love the 'kisses'! lol
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Wendy K. said...

Great cards!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I can't comment on all of your cards, True because I have only just discovered your blog and I could be here all night but this one is striking! I love the papers, the stitching and the embossing! It's positively kissable! Warmest wishes, Lesley