Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Paper Take Weekly DT "Brrrthday Snowman" Card

Good Tuesday morning to you!
I have already got the fireplace stocked! Looks like it is going to be a cold snowy day here in Kansas!
How fitting for my post today!
Paper Take Weekly's challenge is "Cold and Frosty Morning". LOL!
For my sample card, I used my very own "Brrrthday Snowman" illustration.
It is available for purchase @ Clear Dollar Stamps for just $3.00. I bet you have someone on your list who has a winter birthday.  ;)


The cardstocks are Heavenly White Mountain Rose, and Spring Larch, all from The Paper Temptress.
The glitter paper is from The paper Studio.
I watercolored the image then added Diamond Glaze.


Hope you will head on over to PTW and join us in our "Cold and Frosty Morning" challenge.

Please leave a comment before you go.  They WARM my heart!  :)

Hugs,
True :D

10 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is gorgeous True. I love the snow and the lovely glossy touches.
Clare x

Tina said...

Very cool, I love your colouring, and the different layers, and gloss accents.

karen said...

Hello True
This is brill, what a fab image and love the colour combo, hugs, Karenx

kavitha said...

too cool:))love all the bling:)))

Lisa said...

Hi True
Thanks for the wonderful comment and becoming a follower of mine I am honoured. I have been a follower of yours for quite some time, love your blog!!

Chris said...

Great image and card! I love the pun.

Chrissy said...

OOOO.... theres that maggpie in me again...sooo much sparkle, I LOVE it. Gorgeous card, and colouring,WOW.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Bev said...

Hi True! Thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog. I have been following you for some time now. Love your work...and this card is fabulous!! Love the image and the colors you used. Bev

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Love this card! It's very frosty indeed!! Great job.

Lorraine said...

This is so cute! Love that snowman and all the glittery goodness!