Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh Man!!!! I Got PB&J On My Card!!!! :)

Ha! The title made ya look didn't it?  ;)

This sweet little Valentine card is made from one of my new clear stamp illustrations for Clear Dollar Stamps.
It's called "We Go Together Like..." and it is available now.
I just knew that the drop dead gorgeous Purple Glitz ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon would go perfectly with grape jelly.  I think I was right! :)
 The papers were purchased from Hobby Lobby. The Red was just marked "Red Hearts" no company name and the Purple Glitter paper is from The Paper Studio. The brown cardstock is from The Paper Temptress.
Click to view thw photo below to see how real the peanut butter and jelly sandwich looks. Lots of layers of Diamond Glaze gives it it's realistic dimension. I just love the stuff!

The set has lots of images and sentiments and would be great for Valentine's Day, Teen's cards or just about any friendship or love card.


Thanks for dropping in!
Hugs, True :D

BTW...anybody got MILK?  ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loves are awesome makes me want a PB and J sandwich

Christi said...

Your coloring is amazing! I want to be able to color like you when I grow up! :o)
Awesome card Trudy!

Thea said...

Really "sweet"! :0)

Marlene said...

Your card is so life-like! The coloring is amazing! Happy New Year!

Christine said...

Oh, this is yummy True!

Ash said...

Awesomest collection of yummies......:) Hugs))))

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Unknown said...

Hi True,
Nice to meet you! I have had a lovely look around your blog and at your gorgeous cards. This one is yummy!
Alicia xx