Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, February 21, 2011

SCC TLC313 Card

Hi Everyone!
Today's post is a quicky...I am a busy busy girl today!

I needed to create a card for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings today so I took a peak at the Splitcoast Stamper's Try a New Technique TLC313 today. It was to create a Bargello card...so I did!  ;)


The technique uses something similar to strip quilting only with paper.
I used the beautiful new Lavender Diamond Satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and K&Company's papers and embellishments.

It is a very simple card but sometimes that's OK! :)

Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :D



4 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW this is beautiful True, LOVE the texture!

Sheena said...

So Pretty!

iluvmybugs said...

This is just beautiful True! Love the colors and that ribbon is yummy!! TFS

Runnergirl Creations said...

So beautiful! I love the texture!! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!