I created the card above for my design team audition for Art Glitter.
As always, I used elements from several of my other design teams to so this is really a multi DT card! :)
THANK YOU RUBBER CAFE! :)
I stamped the image on to acetate with black StazOn, then used a clear gloss medium to adhere the gorgeous Art Institute glitters. I used their Ultra Fine Transparent's in Pretty Pink, Hibiscus, Mystery, Fresh Green, and Berren. After allowing some dry time, I went over the glitter and glaze with some gesso to make the butterflies opaque.
I cut a frame from The Robin's Nest's - Terrific Teal chipboard and attached it to the acetate piece with Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. I used Helmar ZapDots to lift it up from the card front. I then added some pretty pretty bling with the Pink Rhinestones and Nestabling Labels One Pink Rhinestones from Want2Scrap.
The beautiful Satin Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Wish me luck! :)