Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, March 30, 2012

More Great Sales @ Blitsy!

Hi everyone!
I know my last post was about Blitsy too but I can't help myself! I just want to share it with you. If you haven't signed up for Blitsy yet, I hope you will. I am not even asking you to buy anything. Just sign up and tell your friends about it via social media like Facebook or Twitter, or on your blogs or via emails. Just make sure and give your friends the personal referral link that Blitsy will supply you with.
Then you can set back and watch your store credits climb before you even place your first order!
Then when you have enough credits to place an order, when you do, I will get a $10.00 credit!  :)
That is what I did and now I have received over $800.00 worth of craft product and only had to pay a small shipping charge for all of it!
That's how it will work for you too!
You will thank me, I promise. There is nothing to loose. I't FREE, it only takes a minute to sign up, and it only take a few minutes to share with your friends. Then they will thank you! :)

HERE"S THE LINK to take you there.

Today the have Dangles & Charms on sale for just $2.99 a set!



They also have Petaloo Flowers, and lots of other great products on sale for up to 60% off right now!

Have a great day! :)



No comments: