Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Art Glitter on sale now at Blitsy!


Hi everyone!
You know I LOVE Art Glitter....so much that I was on their design team!

Have you drooled over the stunning glitters I have used on my projects? Well...you can have your own for
HALF PRICE!


Head on over to Blitsy and check out the huge variety of colors to choose from.
I highly recommend to my friends and followers to sign up to Blitsy whether or not you purchase anything. You can start earning credit for free craft supplies right away, just by telling your friends about Blitsy. The first time that someone you referred to Blitsy makes a purchase, you get $10.00 in credit automatically!
I have already ordered 6 or 7 large orders and the products have all been free!

You know me...I wouldn't promote it if I didn't ♥LOVE♥ it! :)

Have a great day!





No comments: