Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, July 4, 2014

Announcing StyleBox! Monthly Happy Mail! :)


Hi crafty friends!

I just wanted to share something new and super fun with you all.
Who doesn't love happy mail? Who doesn't love pretty nails?
That is what I thought!
Have I got the program for you!
I am loving my new Jamberry Nails business and it just got even more fun!


They just released a new program called StyleBox.
It is a monthly subscription and you get over $30 worth of Jamberry product every month for as little as $22.91, with FREE SHIPPING!!!! The best part is, there will always be an exclusive set of wraps that will only be available to subscribers! The first month is this super fun and pretty chevron pattern.
I know you WANT IT! ;)


Please don't wait! I want all of my friends who would like to join to be able to. There is a limited open enrollment period, and then I will only be able to give 4 friends a month and invitation to join. 




Please visit my website for more details and to sign up for yours today.
You get to take a fun little quiz to pick your style type too!


If you do any other shopping while you are on my website, remember the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE deal. 
It is for sure the most BANG for your buck!




If you sign up for StyleBox, please leave a comment below. I want to send everyone who does, a special extra something as a THANK YOU! :)



I am always looking for new consultants to join my amazing team. If you are interested, please CLICK HERE for more details. :)

Have a safe and Happy Independence Day! :)


No comments: