Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Collegiate Football Team Jamberry Nail Wraps!


Are you ready for some FOOTBAAAAALLLL?

Hi everyone!

Football season is upon us. How would you like to support your favorite team (or your guy and HIS favorite team) by wearing them on your nails?

Jamberry nail wraps are amazing!
They are super easy to apply, with zero drying time, no smudging, chipping, cracking or strong fumes. They are very affordable (So much cheaper than a trip to the salon). One sheet will do 2-3 manis and 3-4 pedis and lasts for up to 2 weeks on your fingers and 6 weeks on your toes!

I fell in love ther very first time I applied them. So much so that I joined their team!

They have an amazing line-up of wraps for any occasion.
Please head on over to MY WEBSITE and check them out.

Here are some of the collegiate wraps available.


 Don't see your team? 
Head on over to the COLLEGIATE SECTION of my website and see if they are there.

By the way...There are just 3 days left to sign up as a consultant and get a chance at a $50 rebate on your start up kit! 
Promotion ends August 31st.

http://www.artsyfartsynails.jamberrynails.net/join/

Jamberry is still ground floor and growing by leaps and bounds. I joined less than 5 months ago and already have 83 amazing ladies on my team and am making full time pay forpart time "work" and having a ball doing it!
We would love for you to join our team! 

Get all of the detail on how to JOIN HERE. :)

Thanks so much for dropping by! :)


No comments: