Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, May 15, 2009

Cuddly Buddly Bear Card

Hello!
Glad you dropped by!
This card was made with a "Cuddly Buddly" stamp. I love their digi images but with their rubber stamps I am able to match the exact colors I want to my choice of papers.
This little guy was water colored (in small circular motions for texture) then popped several times. His balloon has been hit with "Stickles" and then "Crystal Effects".
.

The ribbon was done with shimmering watercolors to give it a satin effect. I used white acrylic paint for the dots on his feet, tie and ears.
Remember...you can click on the pictures for a closer view of the details

The papers are "Stampin Up" and "DCWV".
Want to see more pictures? Check them out on my eBay auction...HERE.
Please leave a note to let me know what you think and so I will know that you were here! ;)

17 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

How do you do it! Work full time and design so many AWESOME cards! Beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

Trudy! OMG, EVERY time I think you've "topped yourself"...a NEW and CUTER card is born! Sweet...TOOT TOOT!! I'm still figuring out how to post the badges...but I so want most of these, starting with our "cafe" and then the polar bears and the lady bug!

Lilacanglia said...

Another terrific card,
Love it,
Hugs
ANgie

PinksyDoodles said...

I'm amazed by your cards. You've turned a simple stamp into a sculture and your colour choice is wonderful - not to mention how neat it all is - perfectly straight lines everywhere inlcuding the stitching! Just gorgeous.
Clare x

Kim said...

Hi Trudy - wowee your cards are just stunning. :) Have you got time in your busy craft days to join the Cuddly Buddly DT, if so email and let me know, please, I'd love to have you join us. Huge respect and Keep Creating!

Warmest Regards,
Kim from Cuddly Buddly

Mariska said...

Wow this one is gorgeous!! Love how you've coloured that bear and gave him a 3D look. Absolutely gorgeous!!

xxx
Mariska

kuya said...

Soooo cute. This card is just total harmony in color, amazing.

Scrapishments said...

Adorable card Trudy! The details you add to each of your cards just amaze me. Everything from the stitching to the colours you use are always perfect, what an amazing talent you have! No one can match your cards :)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just as sweet as can be!! What a doll!!

Erin... said...

This is just so super cute!!! Love it!

Stephenie said...

This is so cute! I love your cards. So pretty.

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Very, Very Cute True! I always love your color choices! :)

Jacilynn said...

wow, soo cute! really great coloring. Gorgeous True

Deb said...

Beautiful card True, love the sweet image and all the 3d elements!
Have a great day! Debx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card True, welcome to CB. Alison x

Tonje said...

I love the way you "pop" your images. It makes them look fantastic!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Your cards are "true"ly amazing. OK now that is a bit lame but what the heck....love your cards