Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Woo hoo! I am officially the newest "Crafty Friend" for "Cuddly Buddly"



I am sooooo excited!
Please click HERE to visit the store.
Here to see my profile in the 'Meet the Team" page.
HERE to see the digi gallery.
HERE to see the rubber stamp gallery.
Kim has already put some of my cards in there too.
Check out the awesome watermarks she adds to the images!

Hey...if you visit the galleries...don't forget to leave a comment on my cards!
Thanks guys! I think all of my followers are just too awesome! You are always so supportive and sweet!
Hugs,
True :)

No comments: