Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, August 24, 2009

Cards out the WAZOO! LOL!

Hi!
Wazoo caught your attention didn't it? LOL!

I have not sold but a card or two on eBay for a couple of months.I took a little Summer break.
I thought I would pull the cards out of my boxes, lay them out on the pool table and pick a couple to list this week. WoW...was I surprised at how many I had in my collection! My Design Teams have really kept my mojo going! I had to blur the 8 on the bottom because they are "Sneak Peeks" for "Clear Dollar Stamps". No one can see them until this weekend! Check back Friday through Monday and I will share 2 a day. You are going to LOVE the new releases!


Click on the picture to enlarge

I listed one card tonight and will add another tomorrow night. I plan on keeping some on eBay at all times again like I used to. I think I have enough to keep 'em on for awhile! LOL!
BTW...I have made many more that have gone to friends and family!
It takes me about 4-5 hours per card and I have been doing about 4 or 5 a week.
I would love to hear what you all do with your cards, how much time you spend on each and how many you average a week.
Leave a comment below and tell us about it!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Hi, True.
Oh, for a novice crafter like me it seems to take forever to make a card but when it's done, oh, the feeling of accomplishment is really over the top. It takes me anywhere from one hour to a few days to make a card. With the cards I make I usually use them to give to friends and family once I have uploaded them on my blog. Some I keep as a reference especially the simpler ones.

Mahalo (thanks) for sharing your beautiful work.

MA-MI said...

Wow! It's like a patchwork blanket!

Anonymous said...

Hi True, wow, my heart went into overdrive looking at allll those beautiful cards side by side.They are all so beautiful!! I make approximately 10-20 cards a week; I sell my cards at our local craft consignment shop as well I provide the cards for my church for sending out to those who have had surgery, a baby, a death in the family, etc. I have also made a lot of cards for our local Animal shelter and I try to keep some for my personal stash!

Anonymous said...

What a sight! All those yummy cards all lined up! You are just soooooooo creative. I spend anywhere from 2-4 hours making a card. Most of them I use for personal use but I do sell some to friends and I supply my husbands office. Can't wait to see what you have been doing for Clear Dollar Stamps ! :o) Tracy

csroyal said...

Oh, what a tease, True, just putting one of them on eBay :)

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Hi True!

What beautiful cards (my fav is that fishbowl card...way cute!!)

How long it takes to make a card...depends on who I am making it for and whether or not they will keep it or (sadly) toss it away.

~Terry

Lisa Lara said...

Hey True, these cards are so beautifully done! Wow girl. I esp love the frog (with his reflection) and the fish bowl. Just love your creations. TFS I also spend around 5 hours avg per card and make about 3-5 cards per week. I have lupus, so my energy usually runs out before my creativity does. hee. Enjoy your day.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello True - what gorgeous cards - can't wait to see the CDS ones!! I have an award for you over at my Blog:
http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com

God bless you!

Laurie in MN said...

Thank you for letting us view your stash of cards.

Most of my cards are given away as gifts. I should mail more cards out to people.
It takes me hours to make a card. Sometimes, I stamp and color images and they sit for days until I decide how to use them for a card.

One day,I used all the scrap DP and CS and made different cards that only needed an image, ribbon and bling.

Janice said...

Wow what a huge stash! I am so glad to see how long it takes people to make their cards. I've been wondering that for some time. It also takes me anywhere from 2-5 hrs to make a card, depending on how much detail I put into it. I worked on 1 last night for close to 3 hrs and it's still not quite finished.

helencreaty1 said...

oh waw your cards are so beatiful =O, you are a master , you are so creative =O, i really love your work , i hope to learn of you =), have a great week
kisses from peru
helen