Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Come join me @ Memory Expo 2009 - "Mid-America's Ultimate Shop and Crop"!



Hello All!
I am honored to have been asked to be a VIP speaker and teach a class at Memory Expo 2009 "Mid-America's Ultimate Shop and Crop" October 30th and 31st in Topeka, Kansas. It will be an awesomely fun event to help raise money for Midland Hospice Care.
Click HERE to see who the other VIP speakers will be. Also check out the links on the page for more info. I would love to see you there! You can pre-register HERE.
This is going to be a huge event! They are expecting 3500-5000 to attend. There will be vendors from all over selling the items we all love so much! I am sure they will be showing their newest wares and I can't wait!
Creative Memories and Canon are a couple of the corporate sponsors who have already signed on!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. That is such a wonderful honor. Good luck. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back

Kim. said...

Wow True, this is a fabulous opportunity for you, I hope you really enjoy it. Congratulations.
Kim xXx