Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Baby Playing the Guitar and Singing.

Hello All!
I was surfing YouTube and found a few videos that my son Kurt did messing around with his guitar and a new video camera. He would probably have a cow if he knew I put one of them on my blog bu...t oh well....Mooooooo! LOL!
Hope you will take a listen. I am very proud of him! Guitar lessons paid off!  ;)



Since he didn't put his face in the video, here is a picture of him and his beautiful fiancé' Kristin.



Hugs,
True :D

3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Oh True thanks for sharing your son's talent with us:)) He is on the road to stardom--I do believe!!
He sounded awesome:D
Blessings

CFLanger said...

Wow that was awesome! He plays very well and he has a great voice. I got a giggle about him not putting his face on the video because my hubby does the same thing on his YouTube videos. Must be a guitar-guy thing. :o)

kim.mom said...

WOW!! NO wonder you are proud! He did an awesome job!! Very talented!