Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fancy Clothespin Magnets For Bazaars

Hello All!

With all of the free time I have now-a-days, I have decided to start doing craft shows again. :)
One of my first projects are some little clothespin magnet sets.
They are super cute, super easy, and can sell for just about nothing and still make good profit.
They would make great little teacher gifts or stocking stuffers!
For this style, I used Basic Grey's "Pixielisious" stack and Really Reasonable Ribbon's Organza Dots in Kiwi and Lavender.


I still need to work on the packaging but this gives you an idea!

If you haven't checked out my latest blog candy...CLICK HERE! :)

Love to hear what you think!
Hugs,
True :D

16 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

I already said it on the RRR blog, but wanted to tell it to you directly: I love the idea and those clothespins are beautiful! Now you just need a magnetic board to go with it...

Cassie said...

oooo these are wonderful, True! Great idea ;D

Margreet said...

such a great idea True....nice giftbag!
xxx Margreet

Caroljenks said...

These are amazing True - and your packaging looks pretty spot-on too :)

Great idea.....may have to borrow if you don't mind :)

Carol x

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

These are so cute True!!! Love the designs and your packaging is adorable!!! What a great idea!!! TFS

Hugs,
~Terry~

Joan V said...

Trudy, these clothes pins are so cute. You are so creative. Good luck on your craft shows. Thanks for sharing.

Merry said...

These are so lovely....really love how you have packaged them as well.

Christine said...

Too cute True!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Trudy, these are such a cute idea! I went to your stamp line page and I still love your stamps! ;)

Tilly said...

These are a wonderful idea True, and your packaging is great too.

Tilly said...

These are a wonderful idea True, and your packaging is great too.

Minta's Creations said...

I Love this idea...
are they stamped or did you use decorative paper on them? can you share how you made them.
they are just too cute! I could hang my kids art on my refrigerator.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

mintab@gmail.com

Carolyn said...

These are very pretty. Have you done any crafts with baby food jars? I would love to see them if you have. tfs
New follower

Tanya said...

I recently made some of these but mine are not as cute as yours! I love the little bows you put on them and your packaging!

Jennifer said...

They are so "purr-d"!!! :) What do you use to adhere the paper? Do people buy them in a set like that? I would, if I were lucky enough to attend your craft bazaar! How much do they go for? (I am really just curious, because unfortunately, I barely have time to craft these days! ;)

Shanna said...

Absolutely adorable. I'm making holiday clothes pins for a show and while looking for inspiration, I found your cute project! Thank-you for sharing. I'd love for you to visit my little corner http://www.mommiesandbeyond.wordpress.com