Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Not My Normal Style But Here Is The Special Reason Why.......

 Hello again!
This is my second post for today so make sure and scroll down to check out my other card!

My friend Patricia from The Paper Temptress has a card request.  Her 4 year old grandson was born prematurely and had complications due to his premature birth. He is now diagnosed with cerebral palsy and had to have surgery this week with the hopes that he will be able to walk eventually.
Let's all get together and send Nathanial some card love. I know we are all busy but what is 10 or 15 minutes out of our blessed lives to bring a smile to this child's cute little face. I am SUPER BUSY today but when I read Patricia's post, I just had to stop and make a quick card.


Nathanial LOVES cards, SpongeBob, football, and hockey but would like any type of card you can send him.
Here is a picture of him and his mom in the hospital.


Visit Patricia's PT blog to read the whole story and get the address to send your cards.
Please pop a quick comment if you plan on sending Nathaniel a card and if you post it on your blog, please come back and let me know so I can come check it out.
It would also be amazing if you could link Nathaniel's story on your blog and challenge your friends to send cards too!

Let's all remember to hug or call are kids today. We are so blessed to have them!
Hugs to you!
True :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Card Recipe
The image is clipart from the net and the sentiment I did in Photoshop

2 comments:

Anita said...

Super cute card! This is on my to do list.

Beautiful Greetings said...

I am making one today too!