Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm back from Topeka and had a blast!

Memory Expo 2010 has come to a close.  :(


It was so exciting meeting Lori McCroskey, from Clear Dollar Stamps, after over a year of being on her design team! She is such a sweetheart!


I also met back up with some old friends and met some new ones. Above are the group of speakers for the event. From left to right:
Brooke Smith, Associate  Editor of CradMaker magazine and other DRG publications, Heidi Blankenship, crafter/teacher extraordinare, Nikki Sivils, owner of Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker papers, Kristi Van Doren, mega design team diva ;) , your's truly, Karen Taylor, one of the craftiest chicks I know, and last but not least, Tanya Fox, Editor of CardMaker and other DRG publications.


Brooke, myself and Tanya were blessed to have a wonderful group of eager students! Everyone seemed to have so much fun and they were so excited to learn a new coloring technique. They walked away from the class with a card they were all proud of and lot of fun crafty goodies. It was such a blast for us watching them create and sharing our love of crafting with them! 
Thanks to all who chose to attend our classes and a special thanks to Tanya and Brooke for all of your help.
I still can't believe that the editor and assistant editor of CardMaker magazine would want to come all of the way to Topeka, KS to help me teach a coloring class! I'm so honored! :)
 I couldn't have done it without you and I sure wouldn't have had as much fun!
Hugs to All!
True :D


1 comment:

Christine said...

Looks like fun was had by all!